Are you thriving, or just getting by? This may be the best start to a complete overhaul of your health to become the person you’ve always wanted to be! Good health begins with a checkup. I’m not talking about a doctor’s exam, though that is always advised and important. What I’m referring to here is a nutritional checkup…a deep dive into your health, history, and habits, including:
- Charting dietary intake, what you put in your body: food, snacks, beverages.
- Appraisal of vitamins, minerals and RDA levels.
- Analysis of daily activity levels and recreation, not just exercise.
- Family health issues and background that might add, or take away, from your health and wellbeing.
- Medical history and health questionnaire, strictly with nutrition in mind.
- Attitude, behavior and habit assessments.
- Life change inventory form.
- Stress and relaxation analysis.
- Suggested modifications to meals
This is a comprehensive assessment of multiple aspects of your health, and a private coaching session to present the findings, including Sally’s modifications to some of your personal favorite recipes to keep them tasty but healthy!